The previous Place to Play Administrator has now left the club; how do we assign someone new to this role?
The first step would be to get in touch with the previous Place to Play Administrator and ask them to make the change in their online area by following the below steps:
- Login to the online area
- Hover the curser over the username in the top right hand side of the screen
- Select the role of Place to Play Administrator
- Click into the LTA Venue Registration tab
- Select the Workforce section in the small blue bar near the top of the page
- To remove the role from somebody simply uncheck the Web Admin box
- To assign the role to somebody, simply tick the Web Admin box of the person in your Management Team
- To add a new member to the Management Team scroll down the page and search the name in the Add a new key contact located below the Coaching Team
- Once the changes have been made click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page
Alternatively, you can request that the previous Place to Play Administrator contacts the LTA Services Team on 0208 487 7000 or email@example.com to inform us of the change and the details of the new individual in this role.
Access can then be set up for the new Place to Play Administrator.
If you are having difficulties contacting the previous Place to Play Administrator, please contact the LTA Services Team.