I'm an adult looking to take up tennis for the first time, how can I get started?
- Tennis Xpress- Tennis Xpress is great if you have never played tennis before, or haven't played in a long time. It's a six week course that's an easy and fun way for adult beginners to get into the game or improve their skills.
- Tennis Tuesdays (women only)- Take your game forward with Tennis Tuesdays, in partnership with Nike. Each week’s session focuses on a different area of the game and you will improve your ability with a mixture of skills training from professional coaches and match play with other women at your level.
- Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends- Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends gets more people playing tennis through offering free opportunities to play. The Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends will be hosted by venues up and down the country throughout the 2019 summer, with two nationally supported weekends in May (18 & 19) and July (20 & 21).
- Find a local club- If you want to play tennis today, the LTA Find a Court function lists all the venues in your area as well as an overview on the facilities and types of tennis they provide.
- Find a Coach- The find a coach search tool is perfect if you want to locate coaches near you or in a specific area. You can also use filters to search by programmes the coach runs or age groups they teach. The find a coach tool only shows coaches who are accredited so ensures that a coach is qualified, insured and meets safe to practise standards.