I'm an adult who has played before, how can I improve my game or just get back into tennis?
- Tennis Tuesdays (women only)- Do you play a handful of times a year or perhaps you haven’t played in the last couple of years? You can hit the ball over the net and in the court to have a short rally with a partner but you still make quite a few mistakes? Join us at Tennis Tuesdays and book your session from the end of April.
Find your nearest Tennis Tuesdays session here!
- Advantage Tennis Training (men only)- Advantage Tennis Training focuses on a number of tactical themes each week, giving your game a real edge. You’ll improve your level with sessions run by professional coaches and training with similar level male players. Selected Advantage Tennis Training sessions will continue to run through the winter months, so find your nearest venue and book on where you can.
Make sure you gain the advantage on your mates and book onto Advantage Tennis Training now.
- Tennis Xpress- Tennis Xpress is great if you have never played tennis before, or haven't played in a long time. It's a six week course that's an easy and fun way for adult beginners to get into the game or improve their skills.
Check out where your nearest Tennis Xpress course is!
- Local Tennis Leagues- Local Tennis Leagues is for adults of all standards and provides friendly, competitive tennis on a court near you. It partners with over 150 leagues from Aberdeen to Plymouth and they match players into similarly skilled groups for fun, yet competitive match ups.
Find a league nearby – across London and the UK!
- Great British Tennis Weekend- Great British Tennis Weekend gets more people playing tennis through offering free opportunities to play so a great way to get back into the game! The Great British Tennis Weekends will be hosted by venues up and down the country throughout the 2017 summer, with two nationally supported weekends on May 13 & 14 and July 22 & 23.
You can find your nearest venue and book onto a free GBTW session now!
- Find a Club near you- Looking for a club near you may be the perfect way to get back into tennis and find players in your area. By entering your postcode our find a court search will bring up clubs in your area where you can view what facilities they have on offer and provide contact details and even the club's website.
Use our find a court search to see what club's are in your area!
- Find a Coach- The find a coach search tool is perfect if you want to locate coaches near you or in a specific area. You can also use filters to search by programmes the coach runs. The find a coach tool only shows coaches who are accredited so ensures that a coach is qualified, insured and meets safe to practise standards.
Find a Coach now!