Technical issues are currently affecting certain areas of our website, notably Player Search, Course Search, Competition Search and Venue Registration.

We are working hard to resolve these issues. During this time we would advise, where possible, to return later.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you need any guidance or assistance, please contact us.

Help & FAQs

I am an overseas based, qualified Official who is interested in officiating in the UK, am I able to do this?

Officials who have achieved their qualifications overseas may be able to officiate and apply for an Officials Licence if they are a current UK resident.

You will need to contact the Officiating Team directly and provide proof of your qualification(s) and experience from your National Association. To become licensed you will need to complete an overseas criminal records check, dependant on how long you have lived in the UK, or an LTA DBS check. Email to start the process.

Still need help?