How can my child (10 and under) start competing in tennis?
- Team Challenge - Team Challenge is a fun, team competition aimed at mini and junior players in club programmes who are new or inexperienced to competition. The competition offers flexible event and scoring formats in addition to a number of fun prizes and giveaways to maximise the experience for the players on the day. All formats are team based and matches do not count for ratings and rankings.
Head to our Team Challenge page and contact your nearest cluster organiser now to get started!
- Benenden Tennis Festivals- The Benenden Tennis Festivals are a series of fun, themed competitions for players of all ages run by their local venue. Themes included range from Australian Open, US Open, Halloween and more!
For further information please visit our Benenden Tennis Festivals page.
- Quorn Family Cup- The Quorn™ Family Tennis Cup provides families with the opportunity to play tennis in an informal, fun competition run by their local venue. There is a Mini Red competition level so perfect if your 8 & under year old child wants to start competing in tennis.
You can find out more information on The Quorn™ Family Tennis Cup here.
- Join a local club and play in internal competitions- through our find a court search you are able to enter your postcode and see if there are any clubs in your area. The majority of clubs will run internal competitions for all ages and abilities which would be a great way for your child to start competing. You'll also be able to see what facilities and programmes clubs offer as well as their contact details and if they have a website or not.
Use our find a court search to see what clubs are in your area!
- For our online competitions search and further information head to our Start Competing page.