How can I become a Place to Play Administrator at my club?
The first step would be to get in touch with a current Place to Play Administrator at your venue and ask them to make the change in their online area by following the below steps:
- Login to the online area
- Hover the curser over the username in the top right hand side of the screen
- Select the role of Place to Play Administrator
- Click into the British Tennis Venue Registration tab
- Select the Workforce section in the small blue bar near the top of the page
- To remove the role from somebody simply uncheck the Web Admin box
- To assign the role to somebody, simply tick the Web Admin box of the person in your Management Team
- To add a new member to the Management Team scroll down the page and search the name in the Add a new key contact located below the Coaching Team
- Once the changes have been made click Save and Continue at the bottom of the page
Alternatively, you can request that a current Place to Play Administrator contacts the British Tennis Services Team on 0208 487 7000 or email@example.com and informs us that they would like to assign you this role.
Access can then be set up for you to become a Place to Play Administrator.