Who can run a NVBTW?
Any LTA Registered venue with a ClubSpark account and access to courts can run a GBTW event. A venue must commit to the following if they decide to run an event:
- Free or low cost follow-on opportunities must be offered for everyone who attended the event
- A proactive volunteer team recruited to help with event preparation, promotion, delivery and follow-up
- Publish your event via ClubSpark
- Provide equipment for players to use
- Use signage from your Resource Pack to ensure people find your venue
- Have a welcome desk and enthusiastic volunteer at the entrance to the venue!
- Make your marketing materials specific to your event using My Tennis Toolkit