Tel: 0208 487 7000


British Tennis Services Opening Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon - Fri

Help & FAQs

When would I need to provide consent forms and where can I find them?

Consent forms should be provided to children/adults you are coaching if you are arranging any form of trip or transportation (public transport or motor vehicle), or if there is a chance they may be involved in photography and/or filming.

You can download the form, as well as policies and additional information about Safeguarding in Tennis here. If you’d prefer, you are able to create your own form or simply adapt the one we provide to ensure you obtain all relevant information.

Still need help?

Follow British Tennis