Can I buy tickets on the day for the Nature Valley International?
Tickets can be purchased from the box office on site, subject to availability. The box office is located in the Towner Building on College Road through Gate 1.
Due to tickets selling quickly it is advisable to purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment on the day.
Nature Valley International Ticket Update - 21/06/2018
- Centre Court and No1 Court tickets for Monday June 25 through to Saturday June 30 inclusive are completely sold out.
- There are a limited number of tickets available for the new No2 Court on Monday June 25.
- Ground Passes, that give access to show courts on an unreserved basis, are still available for Friday June 22 through to Sunday June 24.
- There are only a very limited number of Ground Passes available for Monday June 25 through to Saturday June 30.
- If you don't have a ticket to the Nature Valley International, but you would like to attend, please contact the box office on 0844 5813015 before making a journey to Devonshire Park, Eastbourne.
- If you didn't manage to get a ticket to this year's tournament, you can still watch all the WTA action on the BBC and Eurosport, and the ATP action on Amazon Prime.
- Tickets for the Nature Valley International 2019 will go on general sale on Mon June 25, 2018.