What is the entry policy for babies and young children at The Queen's Club Championships?
Please find details of our policies below:
Babes in arms and Children under 5
- A ticket is not required for those under 5.
- Babes in arms and children under 5 are not allowed into the grandstand seating.
- Prams and strollers are not permitted in the grandstand seating and cannot be left unattended. Please note there are no left luggage facilities.
- We recommend that babes in arms and prams/ strollers are not brought to the Queens Club Championships as the grounds are crowded and we are unable to provide specific facilities.
Children 5 years and over
- Children aged 5 years and over require a full price ticket to enter the grounds.
- Children aged 5 years and over but under 16 are allowed into all courts provided they are accompanied by an adult at all times, they have their own ticket and do not disturb other spectators.
- Children aged under the age of 16 must attend with an adult and be supervised appropriately.
Children under 16
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.