How can I make the LTA a 'Safe Sender?
The LTA send all important information to members via email. We want to make sure that our members don’t miss out on any important information. Email addresses that you may wish to add to your safe sender/contact list are:
Below are steps you can take in your personal email accounts to ensure that our emails land in your inbox. Please also see the attachment for instructions with screen shots.
- Go to settings
- Select Options from the drop down list
- In the mail options list, click in to safe senders
- Type the email address that you want to add to this list and then click the + button
- Once added do not forget to click save
- Gmail accounts do not have a safe sender list but they have a contacts list which acts in the same way
- Click on Gmail in the top left corner of the screen
- In the drop down list that appears click on contacts
- This will open your contacts in a new tab
- If you do not have any contacts saved, simply click on the Add a Contact in the middle of the screen. If you have contacts, click on the + button in the bottom right of the screen
- This will give you a pop up box where you can fill in the full details of the contact, including email address
- Yahoo is very similar to Gmail in the fact that you have to add the email address to your contact list
- You will find your contact list towards the right hand side of the screen and under your name
- Clicking on the contacts icon will open a new window
- Simply click on New Contact and fill in the details required
- Once all the details are input, click save to finalise this
If you have any other email provider we suggest that you check the settings for a safe sender list or add the email address to your contacts.