How do I add an individual to my Venue's Management/Welfare/Coaching team?
It is your responsibility as a venue administrator to keep your venue's workforce information up-to-date at all times. This is critical in being compliant with the Safeguarding Standards of Venue Registration.
- To add an individual to the Management/Welfare/Coaching Team you must be the Place to Play Administrator for your venue
- Once logged in, hover over your username in the top-right hand corner of the page and select Place to Play Administrator. From here, you will need to select Venue Registration
- Selecting the Workforce Tab will bring you to the section where you can add and remove contacts from the Management, Welfare and Coaching teams
- Your current list of key contacts will be displayed on this page, with their relevant roles listed to the right hand side
- To add another role for a member who is already in the list, click into the column that displays View and Edit Role(s) along the line of the specific member
- This will bring up the full list of roles that are available, with the ones they currently hold ticked. Add the new role/s and click save
- To add a new member who is not currently showing in the list, scroll down to Add a new key contact and search via name or LTA Membership number (then see point above)*
- Scrolling to the very bottom of the Workforce section and clicking Save and Continue will confirm the changes
* If the individual does not appear, this will likely mean that their don't hold an LTA Account. Make them aware of this. They can Join as an LTA Member or if they are a Coach, they will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their qualifications so that a Coach Account can be set up for them.