Which questions/fields are compulsory for Venue Registration 2018/2019?
Please find a list of the compulsory questions/fields below:
- Club Email Address
- Club Phone Number
- What type of organisation are you?
- Is the venue owned AND operated by a Local Authority?
- Your venue must have a valid Risk Assessment
- Your venue must have a Diversity & Inclusion policy
- Your venue must have a Safeguarding Policy
- Please enter the number of Courts at your venue
- Please select all payment options available to access the playing facilities at your venue
- Please list all tennis members individually i.e. for family membership list the number of adults and juniors in each family as part of your total.
- Please state the number of non-members who use the tennis facilities at your venue. This could be pay and play access or programme activity.
- Criminal Records Checks - Self-declaration
- The Welfare Officer selected needs a valid DBS and LTA-approved Safeguarding course
- Please list all tennis members individually i.e. for family membership list the number of adults and juniors in each family as part of your total
- Select payment option
Agree to Terms & Conditions and Declaration