What is the criteria to deliver a Tennis for Kids course?
As a Coach, in order to be eligible to upload and deliver Tennis for Kids courses, you will need to meet all of the following criteria for the full duration of your course (if you do not meet this criteria, the system will not allow you to upload your course(s)):
- Minimum of Level 2 Coaching assistant or equivalent
- LTA Accredited OR Accredited+
- Completed Tennis for Kids training in 2018 OR completed Tennis for Kids online training (available from 13 March 2019)
Additionally, from 01 January 2019, the course must be held at a venue that falls into one of the below categories:
- A Venue registered with the LTA and thus meets the five minimum safeguarding standards
- An Educational Venue - this includes Schools, Colleges & Universities
- A Park or Community Venue - Park and Community Venues do not need to be Registered to the LTA. They must however meet the minimum safeguarding standards and complete an LTA declaration form. To obtain a compulsory declaration form, contact your Regional Team. Once completed, access will be granted to upload a Tennis for Kids course at the venue in question.