Why are the Insurance Documents not showing for my Venue?
To ensure that your insurance documents are showing, the below steps need to be followed by a Place to Play Administrator at your venue:
- Log in to the LTA Insurance Centre and ensure you have recently completed a risk assessment. For your insurance to be valid, you will need to have completed a risk assessment within the last 12 months
- Log in to your online area
- Click the Place to Play Administrator role by hovering the cursor over your initials at the top right-hand side of the page
- Click into the Venue Registration tab
- Click into the Venue Management section
- For the insurance question midway down the page, ensure you answer Yes - I wish to use the LTA Public Liability Insurance
- The page will then refresh. Once it has, click Save & Continue at the bottom of the page
- If your recent risk assessment is not being recognised, click refresh risk assessment and follow the above step
- The insurance documents will then shortly show in the Important Documents tab. If these don't show immediately, log out and then log back in after a short while.
Please note, your insurance documents will not be displayed if you selected the answer 'yes' for the question 'Is your venue owned and operated by a local authority?' during the Venue Registration process.
Venues that are owned and operated by a local authority are not eligible for the LTA insurance package, as the appropriate level of cover will be already be provided by the local authority. It is important to ask the local authority to provide evidence of this cover.
This answer can be changed if necessary in the Venue Management section by following the above steps.