What are the benefits to the venue?
- Ensuring your venue is playing its part in making our sport a safe, secure, accessible and welcoming environment.
- Ensures your duty of care obligations are met for those playing, socialising, working or volunteering at your venue and volunteers/professionals are equipped, trained, prepared and protected.
- Continued public liability insurance for all registered venues.
- LTA Membership for your members including access to the Wimbledon Ballot and a licence and rating to compete.
- Access to ClubSpark (the LTA’s online venue management tool for 2019-2020 period, only registered venues and Accredited+ coaches can use it).
- Access to your local county leagues.
- Access to LTA funding support and LTA programmes and initiatives such as the Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends and Tennis For Kids.
- Using Accredited coaches ensures that your club meets best practise and industry standards. This includes having a recognised qualification, a criminal record check, safeguarding training, first aid and public liability insurance. The LTA can then advertise registered venues as places those looking to play the game should seek out for the highest safeguarding standards.