I'm a junior player (11-17), how can I start competing in Tennis?
- Team Challenge - Team Challenge is a fun, team competition aimed at mini and junior players in club programmes who are new or inexperienced to competition. The competition offers flexible event and scoring formats in addition to a number of fun prizes and giveaways to maximise the experience for the players on the day. All formats are team based and matches do not count for ratings and rankings.
Head to our Team Challenge page and contact your nearest cluster organiser now to get started!
- British Tennis Festivals- The British Tennis Festivals are a series of fun, themed competitions for players of all ages run by their local venue. Themes this year include Girl, Set, Match, Summertime Slam and Monster Smash.
For further information please visit our British Tennis Festivals page.
- Team Tennis Schools- Team Tennis Schools is a programme of three nationally organised competitions, which provides Secondary School and Further Education pupils with the opportunity to play regular competitive tennis and to represent their school. All competitions begin locally and culminate in a national final.
Have a word with your School to see if they enter Team Tennis Schools or for further information go to our competitions page.
- Join a local club and play in internal competitions- through our find a court search you are able to enter your postcode and see if there are any clubs in your area. The majority of clubs will run internal competitions for all ages and abilities which would be a great way for you to start competing. You'll also be able to see what facilities and programmes clubs offer as well as their contact details and if they have a website or not.
Use our find a court search to see what clubs are in your area!
- For our online competitions search and further information head to our Start Competing page.